[Stoves] Jasmin / ADAM Re: Improved charcoaling with green house gases flaring / , i managed to load down the 2 manuals.

dr.adam scda2 at ymail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:34:33 CST 2021

Dear  Yasmin,i managed to load down the 2 manuals.ThanksChris ADAM
www.biocoal.org

"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled." -Mohammed-
'No man or thing can
stand in the way
of an idea whose
time has come' - V.Hugo-

---------------------------------

Gert Chesi: Fotos sind wie Museen das Gedächtnis der Menschheit

adam + partner
Appropriate Technologist + Industrial Designer

Box 10 10 17, Addis Abeba,
E T H I O P I A

Mob:  +251- (0) 94 550 1215
(Mob: +49-(0)175-528 96 24, German Telekom does not always work in Ethiopia!)

www.biocoal.org
scda2 at ymail.com