[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Re: Re: [Biochar] Box-Kiln for improved charcoal production, Adam 21.12.020 Youtube/ Afterburner

dr.adam scda2 at ymail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:26:53 CST 2021

Dear Nando Breiter,thanks for great contribution for an afterburner,your text is quite complex and i will read it carefully once the moment comes. In case you have any sketch, it would help too.I actually would try to use some of the heat created by burning the stack gas- for pushing the carbonization. I might think to integrate an afterburner inside the cover/box, lets see?I might build this box-kiln at Ghana in March, i will keep you updated.Sprichst Du auch Deutsch?BestChris ADAM

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRRNVc3zqAU
"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled." -Mohammed-
'No man or thing can
stand in the way
of an idea whose
time has come' - V.Hugo-

---------------------------------

Gert Chesi: Fotos sind wie Museen das Gedächtnis der Menschheit

adam + partner
Appropriate Technologist + Industrial Designer

Box 10 10 17, Addis Abeba,
E T H I O P I A

Mob:  +251- (0) 94 550 1215
(Mob: +49-(0)175-528 96 24, German Telekom does not always work in Ethiopia!)

www.biocoal.org
scda2 at ymail.com