[Stoves] What do we know about kiln technology? Want to find out?/ Box-Kiln

dr.adam scda2 at ymail.com
Sun Jul 11 05:43:37 CDT 2021

I recently developed this Box-kiln (Kasten-Meiler) which works quite well. It supposed to replace the ring-kilns. The main advantage is that it can be operated by one person. In contrast, a ring-kiln needs several workers to place and lift the heavy lid.More under http://www.biocoal.orgThis Box-Kiln has intellectual property protection in several countries.
Chris ADAM
Box-Kiln built for giz in Ghana, Mai 2021