[Stoves] Remarkable stove

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:12:55 CDT 2021

Hi All;

I don't know exactly how the efficiencies were calculated.  They were done
by stove testing labs in Universities and by the Government in Bangladesh,
and they were following some version of the water-boiling test published by
what was once called The Global Alliance for Clean Cook Stoves.

I should point out that I have never done nesting of a TLUD in a combustion
stove, because we work with stand-alone TLUDs.  However, I have suggested
to the Bondhu Chula Foundation (the main improved chimney stove in
Bangladesh) that they research the idea.

Cheers,
Julien

--
Julien Winter