[Stoves] GARI FRYING STOVE

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Wed Mar 10 10:50:48 CST 2021

Greetings Marc

For the information of other readers, the volume of the cooking vessel is 16.67 litres.

It would be helpful if you could describe a typical day (8 hours) when preparing this food.  High power all the time? Low power some of the time?  How long per cooking session and how many sessions in a working day?

Can we assume you can get as many of these barrels as you want?  Are there stainless steel ones available?

It is very likely that it is worth lining the drum with a layer of geopolymer on refractory material because it will help to conserve the heat and also increase the durability.
What biomass is available in large quantity?  Rice husks, maybe?