[Stoves] GARI FRYING STOVE

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 04:19:01 CDT 2021

Ronal

To answer your question:

"4.   I joined Michael Shafer In trying to find out why we got that strange
message on naming.  No response yet..
Anyone know why that might have come in?"

The recent list activity has attracted far more spam. I think the address
this auto response comes from joined on March 12, I have blocked it, so
hopefully posts to the list will no longer get this response.

Because there is a side discussion with a large number of CCs as well as
[stoves] the listbot is trapping many otherwise legitimate posts to
[stoves] as well as general spam.

Andrew