[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Fwd: [tluds] update on the TLUD

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 10:25:08 CDT 2021

Kirk and two lists

	Yours below is a very important message - on pressure differences in a char-making stove.

	Can you give more on the way pressure was measured?   From the top, bottom  or side?   Size of piping?    Any chance to measure radially, etc.   Can or has this been done at different power levels?  Any similar data for temperatures at the 4 measurement spots?

	I think the pressures at the center of your stove (above atmospheric) are not too important - there is little material there and little motion.  It was good to see lower pressure higher up.

	There are probably some readers of this who can relate pressures and power levels and temperatures.  A prediction?

	You have one absolute (positive) pressure at the canter.  Any chance at the outside where the greatest flow is occurring?

Ron