[Stoves] Help to Purchase an Anagi Stove

Ashok Mathur ashokchand2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 22:49:28 CDT 2022

Dear MalcolmFor the lay public there is not much difference between a stove and a gasifier.But it may help you if you keep the differences between the two clear in your head.A stove directly burns the fuel - mostly not burning it completely  and generates lots of smoke and gases.A gasified converts the fuel to a gas and burns the gas for a clean energy efficient flame.A gasified is usually not built be a potter as it reaches high temperatures but is built with ms iron. Usually it’s parts are welded together but they can be put together with self threading screws. A controlled draft of air is part of every gasifier, With the exception of rice hulls, the fuel in a gasified is usually preprocessed into pellets.Except to pay between dollar ten to dollar twenty for a good gassifier. One kg of lpg will be replaced by 5 to 7 kgs of equivalent fuel; a bit less for rice husk.RegardsAshok
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone