[Stoves] offlist reply from Paul

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:50:29 CST 2022

Please see below a small offlist discussion which I think was aimed at
[stoves]
. I found it interesting that kaolin (same as fullers earth  or bentonate
clay I suspect) modiies the combustion in this way.

Now to find a Vietnamese shipping company that can handle all the duies and
transport for dhipping Delivered Duty Paid.
Andrew