[Stoves] Would like to send a message to other members

mandeep singh mand3796 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:15:01 CDT 2022

Thank you Christa, Crispin and everyone else for your mails.

Didn't know that that first email of mine would go out to the whole
community, I thought it was just going to a small group of moderators who
would forward it to the community. (Still figuring out mailing lists :) )

In any case, I'm talking to Crispin now and will check out the other links.