[Stoves] SPAM: ***SPAM*** Re: Offensive post

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 19:45:52 CST 2022

Hi list and the three ccs below:

	First,  Thanks to Andrew for doing a great job as list manager - now for at least two decades, I think.

	I strongly hope Tom can continue to support the list (as he indicates willingness below).  I can’t think of a better way for we interested in char-making stoves to communicate how well things are going for char-making stoves.  Much slower than should be, but it would be horrible to try to communicate about carbon negativity via stoves without this list.

	I signed up yesterday for the next ETHOS meeting and so hope to be able to talk in person with many other list members reading this.  Thanks to the ETHOs organizers!

Ron