[Stoves] ***SPAM*** ETHOS Early-Bird Registration ends tonight!

David Evitt david at aprovecho.org
Wed Nov 30 18:19:01 CST 2022

Hello Stovers!

The ETHOS 2023 <https://www.ethoscon.com/meeting-2023> conference will be
hosted in-person in Kirkland, WA on January 27-29, 2023, and will also be
offered virtually for those who can't attend in person.

Registration is live <https://www.ethoscon.com/events/ethos-2023-1>, and
early-bird pricing ends today, Nov 30 2022. The deadline for submitting
presentation titles and abstracts to present at the conference is Dec 16,
2023.

*Friday January 27* we will host Friday night slides: an informal session
where anyone can sign up to share a 5 minute slide presentation of their
work in the field.

*Saturday January 28 *will be a full day of presentations, panel
discussions, and informal interactions with conference participants

*Sunday January 29 *we will host tri-lingual presentation break-out groups,
with sessions conducted in English, French, and Spanish language.

We will conclude the conference by lighting stoves on Sunday afternoon.

Please forward to anyone in your network who would be interested in the
ETHOS experience.

Thank you,
-David Evitt and the ETHOS Board