[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Netiquette request Re: [Biochar] Ceramic Philosophy: Request for Pyrolysis Biochar Stove Designs

Christa Roth (bioenergylist) stoves at foodandfuel.info
Mon Feb 13 01:25:47 CST 2023

Dear all, the conversation is interesting but as a matter of (n)etiquette could I request some ground rules:

Could everybody replying to a pots delete photos from the thread so that we don’t send all the same photos around over and over. The current post has grown to 8.3 MB.
It’s not only clogging up peoples storage space but also eating up airtime as many people  (like me at the moment in Malawi) don’t have flat-rate internet access , but I pay early for every MB I download.

Thanks for your consideration

Christa Roth
stoves at foodandfuel.info