[Stoves] TLUD gas mixing

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Jul 16 11:50:12 CDT 2023

Kirk and stoves list;  adding biochar.io for the many who may be flaring their syngas.

	Another great stove message.  Thanks.  (To others - Kirk and I have been discussing this topic for about 20 years (before the word “biochar”)

	I’m pretty sure this could be analyzed with different thermo models relatively easily -  because it is 2-D (nothing happening in rotational direction.  There could be a Masters or Doctoral thesis in here..

	Have you found any equations to give the pressure changes you want?

	 How did you pick the small cone angle fand diameter) for the two bluff bodies?

	Same opening size question for the two concentrating rings?

	If you had added a swirl component to get a longer path length, might that have been worth the extra cost and complexity? Or are you pretty sure (from your measurements at Aprovecho you have very minimum exiting combustible gas?  (Or enough exiting Oxygen?)

Ron