[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Bio-mass/ Briquettes for firing ovens for baking biscuits and bread on a commercial scale.

Ashok Mathur ashokchand2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 00:57:59 CDT 2023

Dear Al,I am counting my chickens before they are hatched.There is a possibility that 2/3 years later that I may able to take some forest output and divert it into stoves that use bio-mass/ briquettes made of wood.Or I may muff the opportunity.Still, I seek help and advice of the group on setting system with three components.1. Alternate designs of briquette-making machines that work on bamboo or other trees litter.2 Clean burning ovens for making bread/biscuits such that a team of two/three persons could handle the entire process. The dough for either would be processed centrally, with bread dough in tins and biscuits cut into shapes being delivered to the home/shed for baking.3. In the evening ( over time) all baked items would be delivered back to the Central processing unit for packing.Incidentally in a modern biscuit making unit, the height and diameter of the biscuits are carefully controlled so that they can be easily packed by a standard machine. To me, this is a vanity requirement of the manufacturer and not of the consumer. I will seek in other forums, the design of a packaging unit that will enhance uneven sizes of biscuits during packing.All questions are welcome.RegardsAshok