[Stoves] Risk of CO poisoning with TLUDs

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Mon Sep 18 20:52:21 CDT 2023

Dear Julien

CO is the result of poor combustion.  If the CO produced from the char is not burned, the answer us yes.  If it is burned well (blue flame) the answer is no.

I saw a charcoal stove in August that was Tier 5 for CO so good combustion clears all of it. It was under half a gram per MJ delivered burning lump charcoal. So far I saw three charcoal stoves in that league.

Have fun!
Crispin