[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Re: Chulas from India on Instagram

dr.adam scda2 at ymail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:01:39 CST 2024

Dear Stovers,via Instagram and search "pakaofood" and "doclaywork"
i receive every few days some great short video clips on chula making with clayThe clips are very easy going and in kind of few seconds chulas are build in a kind of magic wayenjoyChris ADAM
on youtube there are also video clips under "pakofood or pako food" but it seems to be less "minimalistic style in the recording

"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled." -Mohammed-
'No man or thing can
stand in the way
of an idea whose
time has come' -V.Hugo-
"Fotos sind wie Museen das Gedächtnis der Menschheit" -Gert Chesi-

adam + partner
Appropriate Technologist + Industrial Designer

Box 10 10 17, Addis Abeba,
E T H I O P I A

Mob:  +251- (0) 94 550 1215
(Mob: +49-(0)175-528 96 24, German Telekom does not always work in Ethiopia!)

www.biocoal.org
scda2 at ymail.com