[Estufas] Please remove me from the mailing list

Leonor Urueta leonorurueta en aol.com
Mar Dic 1 10:04:16 CST 2009

Please remove me from the mailing list

-----Mensaje Original-----
De: ALBERT <albert.ndubizu en gmail.com>
Para: Cocinas y Estufas Mejoradas <estufas en lists.bioenergylists.org>
Enviado: Mar, 1 Dic 2009 8:50 am
Asunto: Re: [Estufas] Please remove me from the mailing list

Please remove me from the mailing list.
elanie sloan

n 11/30/09, melanie sloan <msloan80220 en yahoo.com> wrote:
 Please remove me from the mailing list.
 melanie sloan

-
lbert C. Ndubizu
234-(0)803-577-5558
Urban Aesthetics Concepts
 Kikuyu Close, Suite 9, Off Nairobi Street
use II, Abuja, F.C.T 900288,
igeria.
07°27'35.0¨, 9°04'51.5¨
2P 331218.7285, 1003563.2271 utm

iligence is the mother of good fortune, and idleness, its opposite,
ever brought a man to the goal of any of his best wishes.
iguel de Cervantes