[Estufas] Please remove me from the mailing list

Robson Rocha robson.ambiental en gmail.com
Mar Dic 1 13:46:24 CST 2009

friends Melani, Albert, Leonor
because it does not want more to participate of this group? I can you lo as
friend, and so that let us can initiate conversations of interests ours, he
ties because I am of the brazil, and work with ambient and social projects,
taking care of devoid people… that you find?
your friend.
ROBSON ROCHA - BRAZIL.