[Gasification] more on flare design/performance

sabbadess at aol.com sabbadess at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 07:54:21 CDT 2010

Brian,

This looks a lot like some of the stuff I have played with with my "plumber's Bunsen burner".  One note of caution.  As you turn up your combustion air, watch your gasifier suction level.  You may find it going up quite a bit, enough to skew your results.  You may inadvertently be creating a jet ejector suction pump like the Dasifier or the GEK flare.

Stephen