[Gasification] the most important thing (quite possibly) > i've learned to date

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 09:32:19 CDT 2010

Dear Mark and all

Gasoline is approximately CH2 (long chains of  -CH2- capped with two Hs).  Combustion is then

CH2 + 1.5 O2==> CO2 + H2O

So the CO2 and H2O are equal on a volume basis.  Weight basis the ratio is 44/18.

Certainly if you cool the exhaust below about 70 C you should get condensation.

 Tom Reed.    BEF
Sent from Tom Reed's Ipad