[Gasification] Fwd: Benjamin Bof in Madrid ?

David david at h4c.org
Mon Aug 1 12:58:37 CDT 2011

Rolf,

On 8/1/2011 6:42 PM, Rolf Uhle wrote:
> Hallo listers,
>
> I just got a mail from our member Ben Boof---
> The message says that he is currently in Madrid/Spain and that he has been
> robbed. He's asking for help in a suspicious way:
> We normally speak spanish between us and he should have my number.
>
> Ben, are you online? Can you confirm this mail ?
> Has anybody else contact to Ben ?
>
> Look for yourself:
>
> I pray you get this on time,so sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in
> Spain for a Program, I am in Madrid and am having some difficulties here
> because i lost my bag to some robbers on my way to the hotel...

This is a well-known phishing attempt-- fraud. You can confirm this by
taking one or two of the phrases such as "because i lost my bag to
some robbers on my way to the hotel"and type it into Google, and you
will be able to verify my assertion.

d.
--
David William House
"The Complete Biogas Handbook" |www.completebiogas.com|

"Make no search for water.       But find thirst,
And water from the very ground will burst."
(Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in /Delight of Hearts/, p. 77)

http://bahai.us/