[Gasification] Which engine design might be BEST for woodgas?

Pete & Sheri spaco at baldwin-telecom.net
Thu Aug 11 16:54:14 CDT 2011

Since folks are currently commenting on their favorite exotic engine, maybe
it would be worthwhile to examine the whole field of "funny" engines that
have appeared and disappeared over the years as candidates for  the unique
properties of producer gas/woodgas, etc.

Of course, I have my own favorite funny engine, invented by the brother of a
co worker, but I will not burden you all with that one for now.

There may even be some value in imagining a ground-up engine design that
would be IDEAL for our fuel.

Pete Stanaitis