[Gasification] Charcoal Reduction Mill

Robert Kana sinan at biomassindo.com
Sun Aug 28 07:59:12 CDT 2011

Dear Jeff,
Yes the material is fragile and very easy to break in smaller pieces.
Any kind of a homemade crusher with balls, size screen and blower will
do the job. You will need a mixer as well. What are you planning to use
to make the fireballs? Disk type granulating machine can work. Same
system as to make fertilizers! What is your idea to use as a binding
agent, cement? Clay, flour, tapioca... they all will do a good job,
cement we have never tried, I could not comment on that. If it is for
your own use, cement mixer and put some steel balls inside, after it is
crushed, remove the balls and add the binding agent. If you have
removable fins inside the cement mixer you can use it to make the
fireballs. They will be light weight. You can always shape them in to
snow balls sizes and dry in shade.
Regards,
Robert