[Gasification] Charcoal Reduction Mill

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Aug 28 11:49:26 CDT 2011

Dear Robert,

Below is a link to some of my work:

<http://www.puffergas.com/fireballs/charcoal-fireballs.html>

root:
<http://www.puffergas.com/fireballs/fireballs.html>

I'll use purchased starch. Later I'll learn how to collect the starch
found in cattail roots that I'm growing. Does starch have a fuel value?
Maybe carbonize the top of the cattails and use the root extract as the
binder.

I plan on building a pan agglomerater out of 1/2 of a 55 gallon drum. As
you can see I already have used a cement mixer with fins removed.

I don't have any steel balls so I was thinking of using cement to cast
the balls not as a binder.

I would like to use a drum dryer.

Jeff