[Gasification] W-Gas and P-Gas defined

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:12:19 CST 2011

Dear Tom,
the information given by you has helped me in understanding why seeds of
dates burned so well in our Sampada gasifier stove. With wood, we normally
get a yellow flame, but using date seeds as fuel, we got blue flames. Being
a botanist, I know that date seeds store hemicellulose as the main storage
substance in the endosperm.
Yours
A.D.Karve