[Gasification] Complex issue analysis

Alex English english at kingston.net
Sun Feb 20 11:28:11 CST 2011

Tom,
So can you provide a sample weighted formula out there for some specific
circumstance that includes the regulated emissions of SOx,Nox,CO, CO2
and PMx.x, mercury. I've not seen one in all the EPA stuff I've read.

Local public action is putting a stop to everything from windmills to
tire burning at cement plants. These complex analysis are being
successfully challenged,  and often never get to court because of
weighted public relations or political calculations.

Alex