[Gasification] Range Fuels Closing Plant

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:39:50 CST 2011

Dear Jim

One subject for next weeks discussion is complete vs pyrolytic gasification.  Pyrolytic gasification produces 20% charcoal AND a much richer gas.  I wish I had the analysis, but i ll take a bet it is more than 225 Btu/scf.  It depends on how much value is I the charcoal which you pick.

Tom Reed

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com