[Gasification] Syngas, why not just fix it?

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:49:14 CST 2011

Dear Pete and all

I'llrepeat the composition of "standard producer gas" to get it on the books. H2,19; CO, 21; CH4 5; N2  52; misc 3 volume % dry basis.   I have been dealing with PG for 40 years, and it doesn't vary much from this provided the fuel has < 20% H2O.

You can find lots more information in our books at www.WoodGas.com

Tom Reed

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com