[Gasification] DIY GtL

Brian D Paasch brian at indianarenewables.com
Sun Jan 30 11:06:37 CST 2011

On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:10 PM, doug.williams wrote:

> To finger the problem of using industrial scale producer gas, is that most large systems are not tar free, and if you need to compress the gas, technical challenges come thick and fast.

Doug,

Oh goodness yes! We've not been willing to TOUCH the compression challenges until we got our gas pretty darn clean. I'm cautiously optimistic with where we are at on that task:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNypVoZg3VA

And right now we're planning on three separate compression steps with additional filters between each step.

And thanks for the pointer to your archives, I will certainly browse!

-brian

Indiana Renewables, LLC
6600 Karyn Drive
Avon, Indiana 46123