[Gasification] Continuing

phillip manske pdmanske at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:57:03 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Until I get my library card, I'm gonna be quiet.  That will be little more
than a week.

I have every intention of not digesting and every intention of operating the
reactors according to published papers.  Digestion is a sloppy process and
digestate is very difficult to come by and manage.  I'm not interested in
moving 10 tens of slop either in or out every day.  No, just no.

The gasifer provides reliably with no waste afterward, the exact right
bacteria will act in the exact right way.  I'm not going to make a reactor
and then leave the top off for a week and hope the right bacteria shows
up.m  That sounds counter productive.

There are very explicit instructions on the matter and I intend on following
them.

Peptostreptococcus productus or bust.

Phillip