[Gasification] Any experience with Stak Properties 10K gasifier?

kchisholm at ca.inter.net kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Tue Jun 21 23:24:29 CDT 2011

Dear Pete

It is well known that chunkwood makes great fuel for engines.

Bill makes gasifiers, and I was hoping he could give some insight and
recommendations on the ability of smaller sized fuels to yield Engine
Grade Gas.

When Ben says "pellets must be well bonded", just what does this mean?
Can the readily available wood pellets be used for a gasifier, or will
they fall apart, and give poor gas?

I hope Bill will be kind enough to tell teh List what sizes of wood
his gasifiers can use, and whether or not, they can use wood pellets.

Best wishes,

Kevin