[Gasification] Request

Pete & Sheri spaco at baldwin-telecom.net
Thu Jun 30 20:04:37 CDT 2011

Hello, Andrii.

Go here for a complete set of plans for a simple to build gasification
system that can work on an engine.
Not the greatest design in the world, but it does work, they tell me, and is
made with readily available components (in the USA at least).

http://www.build-a-gasifier.com/FEMA-gasifier-plans.php

Pete Stanaitis