[Gasification] equipment suppliers for power generation 40kW ?

Arnt Karlsen arnt at c2i.net
Thu Mar 31 13:41:23 CDT 2011

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:32:15 -0500, Greg wrote in message
<5C40A4CA31534E48B723B5EAC40314A4 at a31new>:

>  Greetings Bill, Phillip, and list members.
>

>  First off, Phillip, I think you need to know something.
>
>  Bill runs a Large Gasifier manufacturing facility in upstate New
> York.
>
>  Second, I run a small Gasifier R&D facility just outside of Brandon,
> Manitoba, Canada

..third, I'm moving my wee facility out of Norway if I can, Statoil.com
got away with perjury, so my preference is any nuclear power willing to
try out their nukes on Norway, meanwhile I'm willing to buy this:
http://www.finn.no/finn/boat/used/object?finnkode=27194106 and put my
facility and my ass onboard it and come around Africa to Madagascar
on any fuel you want to gasify.

..to save time, you probably want me to start the cruise on diesel oil
and come along so I don't have to waste time playing Steamboat Willie,
this boat has 2 generators I can demo my gasifier on during the entire
cruise, and all diesel engines onboard can be run on my gas with about
8-12% ignition diesel oil.

>  There are MANY on this list that have successful gasifier systems,
> that indeed run much more than "8 hours" at a time, in fact I have
> heating units that have contiguous runs of 800 hours + with nothing
> more than cleaning out the ash bin and restarting.
>
>  I say all of this because of one thing, "Being Hurt" by the broad
> spectrum comments of people with your type of attitude toward what is
> a vital solution to replacing fossil fuels.
>
>  MANY on this list will simply "water off a ducks back" to your
> comments, HOWEVER most will NOT bother to waste their time replying,
> I for one am NOT that type (And I see there are others).
>
>  Please, IN the future, become an expert BEFORE making "expert"
> comments.

..keep in mind, there are many kinds of expertise around gasification,
in my experience, you also need to be in the right country, any country
which doesn't fear you as a competitor like Microsoft fears GNU/Linux,
e.g. MSW gasified my way in the EU, would make me about twice as big
as Statoil.com.

..so, where do you want me paying my taxes? ;o)
I'm listening those who coughs up the dough.
Bonus industries can be built from my 2
fundamentally new unpatented aircraft.

>  Greg Manning  "Still learning gasification after 12 years" (And NO,
> I'm NOT slow or dumb....)

..wish I could say the same, my idiot stunt was try do this
in Norway.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: