[Gasification] energy for villages

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:34:54 CDT 2012

Dear Ken and All

Several years ago I urged the Community Power Corporation (CPC) to increase the compression ratios of the engines they sold with their gasifiers.  My memory is that they tried 17/1 and found a considerable increase in both efficiency and power output.

I am copying this to RobbWalt, head of CPC in hopes that he will have comments on this.

Tom Reed
The Biomassenergyfndn.com

Thomas B Reed