[Gasification] RPS-Fluidyne- Powerhearth Clarification

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Sat Feb 4 13:51:40 CST 2012

Hi Tom M. and Colleagues,

> This topic has gone out of control and must end. Please take your personal
> views offline.

Greg has confused two different posting references.

> This is not the place for accusations and trash talk. (We can leave that to
> professional athletes.) Stick to technical discussion of gasification.

I have discussed this with  professional "lurkers", and hope to encourage them to offer interesting subjects that brings back the spirit for which this forum was initiated.

> Ownership of the designs used in this discussion are currently confused and
> not appropriate for discussion on this forum. The "owners" can report to us
> only after they have sorted things out amongst themselves offline. That
> could take months.

Fluidyne photos were included on the Powerhearth Linear Hearth WebPages, which is nothing to do with Peter, who has not shown or referred to them as RPS gasifiers. They were removed overnight, after I advised Powerhearth in New Zealand of their mistake. Only a very small group of people use our photos, and they are associates.

Back to normal now folks please.

Doug Williams
Fluidyne Gasification.