[Gasification] Hazardous classification of MSW, plasma gasification thermodynamics

Sunil K Rawal sunilkrawal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:25:16 CST 2012

I have hands on experience ( EPC and operation) on Plasma gasifiaction of
Industrial hazardous waste plant of capacity 3000Kg/ hour feed. I can
provide you solution for all your problems in this regards. Please contact
me if you are interested.

 SUNIL K RAWAL
Achintya Projects & Services,
1st Floor, 60 Evershine Mall,