[Gasification] Active charcoal

ktwu at itri.org.tw ktwu at itri.org.tw
Sun Feb 19 19:51:27 CST 2012

Dear Darius

I will send you the paper. Thanks. Also, thank David for correcting the title.

Best wishes

KT
寄件者: gasification-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org [gasification-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] 代表 Darius [darius_tamizi at hotmail.com]
寄件日期: 2012年02月19日 下午 07:55
收件者: Discussion of biomass pyrolysis and gasification
主旨: Re: [Gasification] Active charcoal

Dear Mr.Wu,

Where can i get the paper?

Regards,