[Gasification] Active charcoal

GFWHELL at aol.com GFWHELL at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 09:06:46 CST 2012

Regarding the activation of charcoal, I read somewhere that charcoal could
be reactivated in a micro wave oven, If this is the case any water trapped
within it would turn to superheated steam and push out impurities after
which it  would simply evaporate. leaving the charcoal extremely hot??

GF

In a message dated 2/21/2012 7:00:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,