[Gasification] Gasification Digest, Vol 17, Issue 10Re: anaerobicc digester gas for IC engine

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sat Jan 21 12:43:14 CST 2012

Dear Dr. Karve,

I can grow a large quantity of pumpkins on my small garden farm. Any
idea how well pumpkins would work for digester feed stock?

Maybe this summer I could record my specific pumpkin production.

Small digesters do not work well in my cold climate but maybe a small
indoor digester would be more feasible.

Regards,

Jeff