[Gasification] gas tax

Bob Stuart bobstuart at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 14 01:29:27 CDT 2012

Electrics have powerful enemies, but even car-specific charging
stations don't pay a road tax, which would be reasonable.  However,
any goon with a badge can probably make trouble over emissions, if he
wants to bother someone.  Only fascist governments oppose energy
independence, and their day may be over soon.

Bob Stuart