[Gasification] DOE's political agenda

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 13:19:53 CDT 2012

Dear all,
      If you wonder why DOE isn't more supportive of gasification
outside of the well connected, below is one excerpt from a journalist:

Following the publication of my column on Governor Richardson and Crony
Capitalism, I was connected with Christine Lakatos--a researcher who'd
continued digging long after her research contract was up. She had
three-year's worth of research on all of the DOE green-energy loan
recipients and their connections to the administration and/or other
high-ranking Democrats with no way to get it out to the greater public.
Surprise! More than 80% of the loans have direct connections--and,
chances are, the other 15-20% do, too (albeit more guarded or hidden).
Christine and I are collaborating to release a column a week between
now and the election to expose the scandal.

Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.