[Gasification] DOE's political agenda

Art Krenzel phoenix98604 at msn.com
Mon Jul 16 13:53:55 CDT 2012

Tom, Why should this information be such a shock to you.  As you well know, to get a government grant, you "have to know somebody in the government". This is true of gasification, medical research, solar energy......you name it.  We suffer from the fact that "we (small scale researchers) don't know anybody". There's no surprise here for me.

Art Krenzel, P.E.
PHOENIX TECHNOLOGIES
10505 NE 285th Street
Battle Ground, WA 98604