[Gasification] Potential Gasification Winner?

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Fri Jul 27 01:59:01 CDT 2012

Hi Jeff and Colleagues.

You suggest:

> Best advice would come from one of their customers.....

I would normally agree, but they only offer one yet to be commissioned (July) installation in the USA. As it turns out, it is not technology developed in the USA, but from Italy.      http://www.agtgasification.com/eng/agt_srl.htm  I didn't pick up any reference installations that might be investigated. Does any of our EU colleagues know where their gasifiers are operating?

There is more information on this site which "fits the picture" of expected performance. But if this technology is the most appropriate, and you were going to rely on it for your energy supplies across all seasons in various countries, would you have enough knowledge about gasification to select this system from the information supplied?  If you do get excited about it's potential, can anyone offer which attributes get your adrenaline pumping?

Doug Williams,
Fluidyne.