[Gasification] Potential Gasification Winner?

Arnt Karlsen arnt at c2i.net
Sat Jul 28 10:00:40 CDT 2012

On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:59:01 +1200, doug.williams wrote in message
<D1F0EC8581EB4B9B8B53BFCD41AE896E at dougspc>:

> Hi Jeff and Colleagues.
>
> You suggest:
>
> > Best advice would come from one of their customers.....
>
> I would normally agree, but they only offer one yet to be
> commissioned (July) installation in the USA. As it turns out, it is
> not technology developed in the USA, but from Italy.
> http://www.agtgasification.com/eng/agt_srl.htm

..flare pics in http://www.agtgasification.com/eng/prodotti_agt.htm
looks like my first flare, only much bigger and taller, they should
lose the pizza pan and fit a piece of perforated sheet metal over
the flare head to hold the flame, will also keep the flame further
away from the wall.  And the flare needs to be higher or further
away from the wall.

> There is more information on this site which "fits the picture" of
> expected performance.

..aye. ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: