[Gasification] Potential Gasification Winner?

Alex English english at kingston.net
Sun Jul 29 17:24:33 CDT 2012

Thomas,
Thanks for the explanation.   Is it felt that the taxes on energy there
are unevenly or  unreasonably applied? What would be the rational for NG
prices to be so proportionally high?
Is this not significantly different than all the rest of the EU?

Historical price patterns have changed here too with NG costing a small
fraction of heating oil (and of your NG).  Two societies here; the piped
and the un-piped.

Regards,
Alex