[Gasification] Urban Myth?

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 05:51:14 CDT 2012

I'm going to run with Tom and Jeff, here,

It's simply "better practice" to NOT get distracted by a cell phone,
when dealing with something that can explode.

Too many people get complacent about many things, and usually it's not
that big a deal, BUT, when dealing with your, or your kids lives, take
a second.

   " what was I thinking"

Greg Manning