[Gasification] WoodGas Campstove

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Dec 1 16:59:58 CST 2013

Tony and all,

Currently the production of the units (5000 were sold) has stopped in
India, and the control over the product is back in the hands of the
originators, who are looking into alternative ways to restart the supply
lines.

When some become available again, I will inform the Gasification List
Serv as well as the Stoves Listserv.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com