[Gasification] Fluidised bed reactor

Arnt Karlsen arnt at iaksess.no
Mon Dec 2 16:39:12 CST 2013

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 15:37:51 -0200, Pannirselvam wrote in message
<CADw81mdiOpE_Sp_NkZP522eab5t2VH7ZSZRjVEqpSyGF8B4C=Q at mail.gmail.com>:

> By injecting exhaust into the gasifier you are recycling a lot of
> inert gas (CO2, N2) and very little heat

..hum, you wanna take a closer look at how the Källe gasifier
recycled 18% of the engine exhaust gas to save ~20% fuel, and
how that recycled heat made the gasifier run cooler. ;o)

..chk http://www.hotel.ymex.net/~s-20222/gengas/kg_eng.html
https://www.google.no/search?q=K%C3%A4lle+gasifier&ie=UTF-8

..I see the Källe gasifier ran 17%, a type of wood gasifier
used Norway (or Finland?) used 18%, good starting points for
further research.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: