[Gasification] Small steam systems plus gasifiers for electricity

Jeff Davis jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 18:01:05 CST 2013

Tom,

So, if the charcoal is mixed with compost does some of the compost and
water add to the wieght of the charcaol sold?

Business Model:
Grass compost + moisture + charcoal = X amount of $$$ per pound ????

Here's a 5 gallon bucket of biochar for a cool $129.00:
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/121104857835>

And more examples:
<http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xbiochar&_nkw=biochar&_sacat=0&_from=R40>

Jeff